Elevate your career to new heights at SkyPoint!
- Would you like to work in a unique venue, with the best view on the Gold Coast?
- Would you like a fun, fast paced, energetic environment to work in?
- How about some awesome employee benefits?
- Then SkyPoint is the place for you…
SkyPoint is located on the 77th floor of the Gold Coast’s Q1 building and is truly an extraordinary venue, 230 metres in the sky.
Employment opportunities are generally offered on a permanent or casual basis or a temporary seasonal basis (holiday vacancies). Our major holiday recruitment campaigns coincide with the Queensland school holidays, being Easter, mid term June and September and December/January.
We offer a diverse range of opportunities from front of house positions to supervisory and senior management positions.
General vacancies include, but are not limited to:
- SkyPoint Team Leaders
- SkyPoint Attendants
More specialised positions include, but are not limited to:
- SkyPoint Climb Leader
- Administration/Clerical roles
- Supervisory roles
- Management and specialist roles
Our recruitment process is centralised which means that if you submit an application, you’ll be considered for employment at either Dreamworld or WhiteWater World
NB: There’s no need to send an application to each park.
For current opportunities, check out our Positions Available page.