ON TOP OF Q1, GOLD COAST’S MOST ICONIC RESIDENTIAL TOWER
Select from one of the unique Climb adventures below to take on a journey to the summit of Q1, the Gold Coast's most iconic residential tower. Experience incredible 360 degree views of this famous coastline and hinterland from a new perspective, 270 metres above sea level.
Morning Climb and Dine
Awaken your senses on this early morning Climb and watch the beach side city wake up from the most amazing vantage point on the Gold Coast. The SkyPoint Morning Climb departs daily at 7:20am* and finishes with a mouth-watering continental buffet breakfast on the SkyPoint Observation Deck. Prices start from $69 for pensioners and children (aged 12 to 15 years inclusive) and $89 for adults.
*Pre-bookings essential. Please note the Morning Climb and Dine is only available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
To book please call (07) 5680 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step into the open air and conquer SkyPoint's highest summit by day, witnessing breathtaking 360 degree views of the Gold Coast's golden beaches, the city skyline and lush hinterland. Prices start from $49 for pensioners and children (aged 12 to 15 years inclusive) and $69 for adults. You can book online below. If you are an Annual Pass Holder you are entitled to the upgrade price which is $48 for adults and $38.50 for children.
As the sun sets over the hinterland, journey to the SkyPoint Climb summit and marvel at the amazing view, it is a picturesque and magical experience!
Prices start from $69 for pensioners and children (aged 12 to 15 years inclusive) and $89 for adults. You can book online below. If you are an Annual Pass Holder you are entitled to the upgrade price which is $68 for adults and $58.50 for children.
Climb and Dine Packages
Reward yourself after you conquer Australia's highest external building walk with a delicious meal from SkyPoint's all-day dining menu*. This package includes the SkyPoint Climb and a $20 dining voucher ($15 for pensioners and children) to be used on any of the all-day dining menu options. To view the menu please click here. For a Day Climb and Dine, the prices start from $59 for pensioners and children (aged 12 to 15 years inclusive) and $79 for adults.
The Twilight Climb and Dine includes a $20 dining voucher ($15 for pensioners and children) and a signature photo package valued at $29.95. Prices start from $89 for pensioners and children (aged 12 to 15 years inclusive) and $119 for adults.
*Pre-bookings essential. To book a Climb and Dine Package please call (07) 5680 7700 or email. Please note the Twilight Climb and Dine is only available Fridays and Saturdays.
Annual Pass Holder and World Pass Holder EXCLUSIVE OFFER
As a SkyPoint annual pass holder you receive the following exclusive discounts for SkyPoint Climb:
Annual Pass Holder Day Climb
Annual Pass Holder Twilight Climb
TO BOOK CALL 07 5680 7700
Excludes Climb and Dine packages and Gift Certificates
What is included in your Climb ticket?
In groups up to 10 people and led by a fully trained Climb Leader, SkyPoint Climb is a 90 minute experience from beginning to end involving a guided journey to the summit of the Q1 Residential Tower. In addition to the incredible views your adventure also includes:
• Climb Wear, including all weather suit, harness, cap and communication equipment;
• Complimentary entry to the SkyPoint Observation Deck (level 77) on the day of your Climb;
• Commemorative Climber Certificate;
• Signature SkyPoint Climb cap and a;
• Complimentary group photograph
|If the date you’re interested in has not been opened yet, please email us at email@example.com with your Name, Contact Phone Number & Preferred Climb Date.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased for reserved Climbs cannot be changed less than 7 days before the reserved Climb Time. Any change in the reserved climb is subject to availability and the discretion of SkyPoint management.
- Climb is restricted to 12 years and over and children (12 – 15 yrs inclusive) must be accompanied by a full paying adult; a ratio of 1 adult : 2 children applies
- No maximum age restriction applies, however Climber's aged over 75 years of age must seek a Medical Clearance first. Based on adherence to Health & Safety* requirements.
- You will not be able to participate in the Climb if your health, physical or psychological condition or any other personal factor may endanger or risk your health and safety, or that of other Climbers or SkyPoint staff or affect your ability to complete the Climb unassisted.
- Climbers who suffer from Diabetes, a life threatening or debilitating Allergy or any other Medical Condition that requires management, or may restrict their ability to safely complete the Climb, will be required to provide details of a Management Plan for their specific condition to ensure that they will be capable of safely completing the Climb.
- Climbers will be required to complete a Climber Declaration Form disclosing relevant health conditions and concerns to determine eligibility to participate in the experience.
- Climbs are generally offered to pregnant women up to but not greater than their 20th week of pregnancy, provided that the pregnancy is a low-risk pregnancy. Please note that specific harnesses and equipment are not available for expectant mothers, and each Climber should consider the comfort and safety of available equipment based on their pregnancy. Expectant mothers less than 20 weeks pregnant must consult a medical practitioner before participating in a Climb experience.
- Please review SkyPoint Climb's Terms of Trade