Fridays are perfect for long lunches, so why not be a part of the Gold Coast’s highest and longest lunch at the SkyPoint Observation Deck on Friday 15th May, 2015?
The table will be stretching 60 metres around the Observation Deck and guests can marvel at the 360’ views from their seats on Level 77 of the iconic Q1 Building.
As the afternoon drifts by, an irresistible three course lunch will be served with accompanying beverages as guests enjoy live music and admire the regions turquoise coastline, bustling city and lush hinterland.
There will be a live panel discussion featuring Deborah Thomas, Mia Freedman and John Lazarou which will be hosted by Karen Phillips.
Drink specials available to event attendees between 3pm and 5pm at Seventy7 Cafe + Bar.
There are limited seats available so make sure you don’t miss out.
SkyPoint Observation Deck, Level 77 of the Q1 Building, Surfers Paradise
12:30pm - 3pm on Friday 15th May, 2015.
$99 per person early bird tickets available until Wednesday 6th May 2015 and $125 thereafter.
Price includes admission to SkyPoint, irresistible three course lunch with accompanying beverages and entertainment.
Tickets can be purchased below or at the entry to the SkyPoint Observation Deck. For more information call 07 55822 700.
- Valid photo ID, and credit card used in purchase maybe be required for verification at entry gate. If unavailable, another credit card is required for security.
- Over 18's event only. ID required.
- E-ticket is not redeemable for cash and non-extendable. Handle your E-ticket as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy.
- Annual Pass holders do not receive a discount
- Valid for entry between 12.30pm and 3pm Friday 15th May 2015 ONLY. Price includes GST.
- Numbers to this event are limited. Bookings are essential.
- SkyPoint reserves the right to adjust operating hours without prior notice.
- No refunds due to weather conditions.
- SkyPoint are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- By accepting admission with this ticket, you agree to be admitted at your own risk and release Q1 building owners, lessees, managers and their respective employees, agents and contractors ("Q1") to the maximum extent permitted by law from any loss or damage to you or your property that might occur in the building, even if caused by neglect or fault of Q1.
- We may refuse admission to, or expel, any person whose conduct is objectionable.
- Cancellation policy applies.